Being a lover of all things skincare! I bit the bullet & decided to subscribe to Look Fantastic’s Monthly box! I love the concept of these! You get a beautifully packaged box of goodies, delivered to your door every month. What I particularly like about this box is that you get seven products inside! That’s more than any other I’ve tried before, plus an Elle magazine and a smaller beauty edit supplement for £15.00 per month (less with subscription options) Including delivery.
Disclosure Note: I have become an affiliate for Look Fantastic and this means should you click on a link to the site and purchase something, I’ll make a small commission however, in no shape or form does this effect my opinions of any product; as always all reviews are my own thoughts, non-influenced and are fully unbiased, based on my own experience only.
The May Edit > Look Fantastic’s Beauty Box > Get your GLOW on! #Summer. So what’s inside…
1. JAMES READ, GRADUAL TAN MIST H20, 30 Ml > Being naturally tanned with Asian skin-tone, this wouldn’t necessarily be a product I’d have chosen myself. It’s a tanning Rose Water Mist Spray. Yet, I had to give it a go! Glad I did as it feels lovely on the skin, so softening which is typical for Rose Water! This spray is really hydrating & feels good! I use as a refresher, mist spray but for those looking to up your tan game; this could be a really nice find for you.
SYSTEM PROFESSIONAL LUXE OIL > 30 ml sized bottle of hair serum which is pretty generous! I like how this easily tames my long, prone to tangle and nightmarish fine hair! Makes it easy to brush through leaving my hair feeling nourished & not limp! Especially like how it’s enriched with a blend of oils and is a handy size to take out and about with you.
3. SCRUB LOVE, COCONUT CRANBERRY SCRUB 100 g > Love this product! I’ve only used a little as you get a good size! A little spreads quite far with this 100% Natural product. Comprised with Coconut Flakes, Cranberry Oil, Cranberry fruit powder, Coconut Oil & Vitamin E. The combination provides a gentle exfoliation & claims to stimulate skin cell turnover, brightening with protection against free radicals – Win, Win! I’ll definitely be repurchasing as my skin feels super clean, smooth & comfortable.
4. MELLOW Baked Eye shadow 3.0 g > If honest when first seeing the colour I wasn’t sure this would suite my complexion being a pinkish kind of neutral luminous shade, wrong! This shadow has an excellent pigment with real staying power! It literally glides on and spreads a subtle yet illuminated look.
5. REAL CHEMISTRY, LUMINOUS 3 MIN PEEL 7 ML > Sample sized product, looks really good. I’ve not tried it out yet as am considering taking it on holiday next month! First impressions; the ingredient list looks impressive with hydraulic Acid, great for skin hydration & blends of proteins. With claims to help remove dead skin cells leaving a renewed complexion, it sounds awesome! I look forward to trying it out.
6. GLOW > HYDRO DEMAQUILLAGE – An enriched cleansing cloth; claims to remove all traces of make up with the addition of only water – Again I’m saving this one being perfectly sized for travelling. Bit dubious that it would suffice as a thorough cleansing experience being in to double cleansing! Yet for travelling, or those late nights out where you get home and end up hitting the sack straight away! Tut Tut! I know a cardinal sin! Perhaps this little wonder cloth will save me next time!
7. NU FACE – PREP-N-GLOW > Sample sized cleansing, exfoliation & hydration cloth, could be really good as a pre-tan prep to get an even skin base before adding colour? Or for someone like me with oily, at times congested skin. Exfoliation is key for that smooth surface! Having only used it once It’s hard to give a full review but, I like the concept & its easy to use – I did apply post cleansing.
In terms of value for money this box has definitely exceeded my expectations, with a handy mix of products perfect for summer and the holiday season. I’m also really happy to discover new brands that I may not have come across so easily otherwise.
Want to give it a try?
#Skincare #Beautyboxes #Summerglow #Lookfantastic #beauty #newbrands #cosmetics