Looking for an organic hydrating hair oil product? This ‘Hallelujah’ Hair Oil is Certified 100% Organic, Vegan Friendly and Cruelty Free. Beautifully packaged, high-quality & yet sold at an insanely reasonable price! Do you struggle with dry hair? This nourishing, organic hair oil promotes hydration, growth & repair for dry/damaged hair types. Sound good?
HALLELUJAH ORGANIC HAIR OIL OVERVIEW – By Forrest & Shore (UK Seller)
- Product Size: 50 ML
- Available: Amazon.com
- Price: £10.00
Olive, Sesame, Coconut, Arnica, Rosemary & Lavender Blended Essential Oils
PRODUCT CLAIMS & BREAKDOWN
- Deeply Moisturising – Coconut, Sesame and Olive oil blends penetrate deep into the hair shaft, effectively hydrating dry hair
- Repairing – Working from the inside out, healing damaged or broken hair
- Stimulating Hair Growth – Coconut and Sesame work together by locking in the proteins, stimulating hair growth
- Smoothing – Nourishing hair with Organic Oils helps restore shine
- 100% NATURAL & ORGANIC – Soil Association Certified Organic. Made with the highest quality ingredients in England
- Cruelty Free, Vegan Friendly
PLAGUED WITH DRY REBELLIOUS HAIR?
What’s your hair condition like? Dry? Fine? I’m lucky to have quite a lot of hair but the thing is; it’s frustratingly fine & weak! Tangles easily & prone to the occasional breakage? Having coloured hair too, I’d say that my overall hair condition is dry & in need of hydration!
I was delighted when the lovely people at Forrest & Shore gifted me this ‘Hallelujah Organic Hair Oil’ & the chance to test it out. It looked promising, the type of hair product that I like being completely Organic & Deeply hydrating. I’m loving this oil & here’s why….
What I enjoy most about using this Organic hair oil is that it’s so minimal and easy to use. Not what I was expecting. The oil has a natural, essential oil type fragrance which doesn’t offend me at all. It Actually reminds me of being in a Spa like environment, I think Lavender for me is the most prominent aroma. I find it quite relaxing & wouldn’t say that it’s overpowering, should you not be a fan.
My main use for this ‘Hallelujah’ Organic Hair Oil is as use as a wet hair serum. After washing (towel dried hair & pre-styling). I Squeeze a tiny 1+1/2 drops of the oil in onto my hands. (The packaging makes it very to measure product). Gently tapping my oil covered hands together to disperse the oil & then scrunching into the mid-lengths and ends of my hair. This hair Oils texture is light & I find absorbs very well. This is impressive for me as my hair is ever so fine, I comb through then style as normal.
Initially from using this product, I notice that my hair colour appears richer! I think this is because the texture of my hair now feels in better condition, feeling stronger, smoother & less frizzy. I also find my hair much easier to blow dry when using this organic hair oil NOT limp or greasy at all.
ORGANIC HAIR OIL MULTI USES
Deep overnight Treatment:
- Hair freshly coloured? Scalp a bit dehydrated? Take 4-5 (or as needed) drops & dispense into hands, massage from scalp to ends (dry hair). Comb, spreading as evenly as possible without damaging the hair & clip up. Leave the hair oil on over night, wash & style as usual. This method provides a great deep hair treatment and nourishes both the hair and the scalp.
- Does your tend to frizz? Battered by the elements? YES! Initially a bit nervous about applying this oil on dry hair! It may be light but it’s still a hair oil! But, If squeezing just a TINY amount for taming those random frizzy sections, I find this works very well, but do be careful!
For fine hair the challenge is finding products with the right balance! We have to be careful of products that are too heavy leaving the hair lank without any volume at all!
Thank you Forrest & Shore for not only sending me an amazing product to try. But for introducing me to this wonderful hair oil. Now that I’ve tried and tested it, I think I’ll need it within my essentials!
HAVE YOU TRIED THIS PRODUCT? LOOKING FOR A N ORGANIC HYDRATING HAIR OIL ? THIS COULD BE THE ONE? LOVE YO HEAR OTHERS EXPERIENCES TOO? WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS?
HAVE YOU TRIED THIS HALLELUJAH HAIR OIL? WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS?
#Vegan #organic #certifiedorganic #ethicalbeauty #ethicalchoices #crueltyfree #oliveoil #rosemary #lavender #arnica #essentialoils #deephairhydration #hairtreatment #hairoil #nurishinghairtreatment #beautyreview #productsampling #hairreview #dryhair #frizzyhair #hairoilsfordryhair #forestandshore #hallelujahhairoil #blogger #beautybloger #ukblogger#femaleblogger